Fox Cub Games is leading development of a new wave of casual games - messenger games. The Facebook Canvas games and Mobile Games have been two waves. Messenger games are a rising third wave and we’re right at the start of that. The current tension between Facebook and Apple is symptomatic of a shift in game distribution, and all the messenger platforms are looking to move in. Our leadership team is experienced with both the viral growth (founding product managers at Zynga) and high ARPU monetization games (extensive casino game experience). We are also well connected with the top messenger platforms and are able to get access to unreleased features and distribution channels.
Our company operates entirely in the cloud, there is no physical office and no nationality boundaries. Everyone works from the comfort of their home. Smart people like you don’t belong in corporations with bureaucratic hierarchies. We want to work with people who are honest, direct and have a “go-get-it-done-attitude.”
This position is for you if you love games and want to eventually lead your own team and build your own products. We are looking for someone who’s wicked smart, hard-working and wants to break into product management and games. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO where you will get as much responsibility as you can handle. That includes designing features, monitoring analysis and iterations, managing product releases, setting and prioritizing the roadmap, overseeing the marketing plan, leading the development team, hiring, and eventually the P&L.
Our team is looking for a Social Game Product Manager. You'll work primarily on our new unreleased social game. You will work closely with developers, QA and artists to design and tune new features and content. This is a full-time remote position.
- Design new features and game systems
- Be a communication hub and collaborate closely with other members of the team to bring the designs to life
- Create tuning models and data in spreadsheets
- Analyze data to iterate on the feature and inform new designs
- Own the development roadmap and feature prioritization process
- Own the results of the roadmap and its execution
- Oversee the marketing strategy
- We don't care where you are in the world, but you must be able to consistently work 9am-3pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri
- 0-2 years’ experience
- You play lots of mobile and casual games
- You're just as comfortable in a spreadsheet as you are making wireframes or writing tutorial copy
- You communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely and can choose the appropriate medium to best explain it
- You can toggle your perspective between the goals of the business and the fun of the player
- You hold strong beliefs loosely and actively seek feedback and refinement
- Bonus: can write SQL queries
- Bonus: technical or programming background
- Medical, Dental, Vision
How to apply:
Please email How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume as well as your response to the following questions:
1. What types of mobile/casual games do you play?
2. Are you able to consistently work 9am-3pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri